Jack and Lulu

While at work I've stumbled over the cutest, simplest thing: orange stripey straws.

As soon as I saw them come out of the box I started to imagine them climbing out of a glass Coke bottles or a small glass of milk, or perhaps displayed inside a pretty jar like this one.




They are perfect little fun kitchen accessory and earth friendly; they're biodegradable. They are made by the sweetest little company called Jack and Lula. Their "About" section on their website is so adorable. I'm still not sure how the two are related, but I have no doubt these two are a pair. Aside from adorable sipping straws they make the most adorable paper products too. Note cards, recipe boxes, stationary, and thank you notes.
Who else is thirsty?

3 comments:

  1. I love the store! My friend used these striped straws on her girl's birthday and they were a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Jack and Lulu! I actually wanted to start a note card store awhile ago and contacted them about their amazing ideas/store/etc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty candy sticks, like magic!

    Great blog!


    xx

    ReplyDelete