Part of That World...

I want to live inside the November issue of the Anthropologie catalog!

I am an Anthro junkie. Love their store, the aesthetic, their clothes, shoes, jewelery, housewares, everything! I get so excited when I get an email update from them or their new catalog finds its way into my mailbox. Obviously with Christmas around the corner they've bumped up the size and thickness of this months book and it's filled beautiful winter coats, boots, party dresses, Christmas ornaments, and snow.












I mean who wouldn't want to let out their inner boho-eclectic-relaxed-chic inner self after looking at all these beautiful clothes??

I just found a blog yesterday (while searching for some of their new catalogue pictures) called "Anthropologie Addict." This blogs basically sums up my obsession with their clothing. Everyday she'll post about an article of clothing she's loving or an Antro related piece of news in the fashion world; she also shares her splurges she buys for herself, which makes me feel better about my spending at their store every once in awhile.

So what are you waiting for go buy yourself something pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment