And Totally Redeem Yourself!

Over the weekend I went to the movies again and came out of the theater absolutely LOVING the movie we saw: An Education.



If this poster doesn't have you sold on how beautiful this movie will be then watch the trailer.

Carey Mulligan is the new break out star of this flick, there's already Oscar buzz surrounding her for this role, she's like a modern day Audrey Hepburn. She is so charming and sweet in this movie.

I'm not one to blab on and on about the plot because I don't want to ruin it for anyone out there but all you can do is take my word for it. You won't be disappointed.

Also the dresses Jenny (Carey's character) wears are to die for! I want that Monet/Water Lilies inspired dress she has on in the poster immediately! *swoon
Gorgeous right??

No comments:

Post a Comment