I heart the little things



I am having a love affair with twine. Baker's twine in particular...sigh. I feel like the simplest things make for some of the most beautiful and inspiring things, for me anyways.

With Christmas almost upon us I start to think about wrapping paper, gift tags and bows. I take pride in making sure every gift is perfectly wrapped with some sort of ribbons, sticker or stamp to make it different and special. I absolutely love to wrap my presents in brown butcher paper and do it up with lots of ribbon and string, just like Sister Maria's song, "brown paper packages tied up in string...these are a few of my favorite things."

This year I bought some bakers twine, Martha Stewart brand, at Michael's and am very excited to wrap my gifts in them.

Enjoy some simple inspiration...





No comments:

Post a Comment