The Big Chill (and I'm not talking movies)

I have fallen in love with a refrigerator. I'm not talking you're average fridge here with the fancy ice maker and the wood panel doors so it blends seamlessly in with the rest of your kitchen...I'm talking about a fridge that has cool color choices like "buttercup yellow" and "pink lemonade" a fridge that would make you swear it was 1950 and make you wish your hair was styled like Betty Paige's.

Are you still alive, or have you died from cuteness overload? If you're still conscience, then go to their website, drool over their many color combinations, and start dreaming of what your dream kitchen could look like.

I don't know if I'll make it through the rest of the day because I just saw where they make stoves and dishwashers. Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment