Inspiration Board: Corn Fest

As a faithful reader to blogs like Snippet and Ink, Green Wedding Shoes, and Amy Atlas, I feel like I could tackle any type of party with the amazing inspiration and photos they share. Next week I’ll finally be able to put all the great ideas I’ve seen to good use. At the end of this month my parents are throwing a party called “Corn Fest.” I know, not your typical theme for a party, but nothing says summer to my parents like corn on the cob. They love it so much that my dad built a corn roaster a few years ago out of an old barrel so he could roast a large amount of corn! You know the kind you see at festivals and food fairs?  So to celebrate summer, friends, and (of course) corn, they are inviting all their friends over for a cookout. They’ve asked me to be in charge of creating a photo booth for the Fest as well as some decorations. You can see how geeked out I’m getting by my inspiration board. Wish me luck on the planning!

top row: flowers: saraspartyperfect, chalk board: stylemepretty, corn hole: beavercreeksda
middle row: corn on a stick: hostessblog, root beer: thepleatedpoppy, plate of corn: melskitchencafe
bottom row: photo booth props: karaspartyideas, table: style-files

No comments:

Post a Comment