On the second day...

December is here, Christmas is coming, my tree is up and decorated, Christmas songs are on the radio all the time...I am in total Christmas Sarah mode! I feel like I have a permanent smile on my face right now. Christmas just truly makes me happy. To honor this warm happy feeling I want to share everything Christmas right here on LYA. I'm in the middle of putting together some themed blog posts so we can squeal and smile over this wonderful holiday season together. I hope you'll check back in often.

In honor of our 2nd day into Christmas we're going to honor it with 2 turtle doves. Does anyone else always think of that scene in Home Alone 2 where the owner of the toy store gives Kevin the 2 turtle dove ornaments? Maybe I've just caught that movie on TV one too many times.... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment