Turkey Day Inspiration

My stomach is starting to get hungry for all the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie that's only 2 days away. Even though Christmas is everywhere already I can't let myself get too excited about it until I celebrate the holidays in proper order. I am surrounding myself with images and thoughts of Fall, cooking, turkeys and family togetherness. So I've cooked up (pun intended) some images that are making me thankful for this time of year.

The best part about waking up early on Thanksgiving. Balloons, Broadway musical numbers AND Santa? I'm there.

LOVE this globe bowl centerpiece!


Image from the best party planner: Amy Atlas.
How-to craft links shared on Amy Atlas.


Pie is probably my favorite part of Thanksgiving. A slice of apple and pumpkin, please.

I'm so glad Charles Schultz didn't over look an opportunity for another great Charlie Brown Holiday special.

And no Thanksgiving is complete with a viewing How I Met Your Mother's Slapsgiving episode!
What are you looking forward to this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment