Happy Weekend!

So I've been a little MIA this week and I'm so sorry about that! I was trying to put too many blog posts together at once, causing me not to post anything at all! There will be much more to come next week so stay with me!

I'm very happy to report that I'll be doing a little mini vacation this weekend with my bestie to visit our other best friend in New Orleans. So I'll be leaving my gloves and parka behind for benyas and 77 degree weather! I am so pumped for this little getaway before the holiday hoopla in my life begins.

But I need to leave with a little Thanksgiving happiness before I fly the coop and that is these gorgeous pumpkins today I saw outside of Whole Foods. It made me want to buy up the whole pile and make the most beautiful center piece Martha ever saw! Have a great weekend and we'll catch up Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment