Rock Scissor Paper

With only 44 days until Christmas (crazy, I know!) I've allowed myself to get a little excited about all things holiday. I hope once we get past Thanksgiving I can put a holiday project into motion right here on Little Yellow Apple: "An Ode to Christmas." A daily posting of something that makes this time of year truly magical, so keep your eyes open for that. With that said, here is something to wet your whistle - Christmas cards! - which is something okay to think about early because you usually need to send them out 2 weeks before the big day.

A favorite stationery store of mine is Rock Scissor Paper. Two best friends that happen to be sisters create some very design savvy holiday cards that are too cute. I would love to see some of these hit my mailbox!






No comments:

Post a Comment