Crazy about capes

Suddenly I am crazy about capes for Fall! Usually when I hear the word 'cape' I think of Sherlock Holmes, Dracula or Julia Sugarbaker, but after seeing these out on my Internet window shopping today, I am sold. I mean look how chic these would look with your skinny jeans and boots. Add some fingerless gloves and you are set! Peacoats, trenches, down jackets, out. Capes, in, so who's joining me on the band wagon?


everything-in-place cape @ anthro


poppins cape @ shopruche

craftsmanship caplet @ anthro

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of capes but at the same time I don't. A conundrum but I can't help it. I'm loving the everything in place cape quite a bit.

    autum22(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and forth too but I think I'm won over. And I think that one is my favorite too, the best part is the hood is detachable! :)

    ReplyDelete