Facebook craze

It's no secret that Facebook has practically taken over the world and the way we communicate and socialize with our friends and family, even our pets, so of course it was only a matter of time before a movie came out about it too. So if you're a Facebook addict or a movie nut then I know you're as excited as I am about Social Network opening tomorrow!

I even have Kanye's Power song playing in the background as I write this post because I'm so ready for this movie. I think one of the biggest reasons I'm so excited about this movie is because I feel like I was a part of the beginning of the Facebook movement. I wasn't on Harvard's campus in '04 or anything but I was one of the first of my friends to sign up on ol' FB (back when it was called The Facebook). I can remember when you had to be enrolled in college to have profile, or how it was used largely for connecting with your other classmates. I also have a soft spot in my heart for anything that has Justin Timberlake's acting abilities on display.

I came across some super cool pictures of Facebook's offices in CA and thought it seemed relevant to share with you on the eve before the movie opens. I know if I was coming to work here I'd have a good day everyday, I mean besides the fact that you wouldn't actually have to hide the fact you were on Facebook 20 times a day!


(pics from officesnapshots.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment