37 Posters

Thanks to my movie loving boyfriend I was recently shown this shop called 37 Posters, that sells some really cool movie artwork. The studio's shop can be found on society6 a place where artists can connect and sell their work.

Their work kind of reminds me of this cool program that would take a series of words and mix them up into different directions, but I can't seem to find the link to share it with you. (man this will bug me until I find it and I promise to share when I do!)

But what is so cool about 37 Posters they have taken some of the most memorable quotes from a particular movie and arrange them into an object that symbolizes the movie. The art work speaks for itself, so check them out and cross your fingers they keep up the great work and create more. I'd personally like to see my favorite movie: Ferris Bueller's Day Off, the object a Ferrari or one of my favorite Christopher Guest movies like Best in Show with a dog as the silhouette. What would you like to see?



No comments:

Post a Comment