Hot Messes from New Jersey

My new guilty pleasure: The Real Housewives of New Jersey. This show is the hottest mess that has aired on Bravo TV. Big hair, lots of make up, Jersey accents, this show has it all!

It is ridiculous. I swear at least two of the "housewives" used to men. I mean the amount of make-up they're wearing makes them look like cheap trannies. A break down of the ladies:

Dina-1 out of 3 of the ladies who are related to each other, typical housewife, bored at home started a charity and then started her own design business decorating for celebrities. Her catch phrase: "if you think I'm a bitch, then bring it on."

Teresa-Tranny #1. No forehead, big hair, ugly face. Thinks her daughter can be a model/actress. The true Jersey girl of the bunch, thick accent, Italian last name, pays for everything in cash. "People make fun of Jersey girls, but I think they're just jealous."

Caroline-Family member #2, the only (sort of) normal one of the bunch. Thinks she's Carmela Soprano. "If you mess with my family, you mess with me."

Jacquelin- Family member #3. The sweet one of the bunch, the one always stuck in the drama and her 2 sister in-laws push her around. And of course she's the only friend to the trouble maker of the group. Has no control over her teenage daughter. "Everybody likes to have nice things, but I'm not one to brag about it."

Danielle- Tranny #2! WOW, this woman is a hot mess. "You're either going to love me or hate me. There's no in between." Everybody on this show, except Jacquelin, hates her! She's like 45, dating a 26 year old that looks like his 36! It looks like in the next episode it's going to come out she was a prostitute, ran in a drug ring, and was arrested for kidnapping. It's going to be awesome watching this drama unfold.



Tune in, Tuesdays at 10pm on Bravo TV and on Wednesday's we'll come together and DISCUSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment