Ferris Bueller Style

It's no secret that I have much love for the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I watched it on an outdoor screen this past summer, you know like one of those blow up screens, but tonight I am seeing it at my favorite movie house: The Kentucky Theatre. Besides totally in love with the Ferris Bueller persona, there's no arguing his fab sense of style either. If you wanna rock the FBDO look you're going to need three key items. The perfect motorcycle jacket; the more tones the better. A classic white tee; to compliment your vast vest collection. And if you're going to spend the day roaming the streets of Chicago than you need a sturdy pair of oxfords.

I am so pumped to be seeing this tonight, if you're in the Lexington area the show starts at 7:15pm!

links: tshirt, jacket, shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment