3 Month Mark

Before Christmas I made a brave decision to chop my long hair to pixie shortness. Needless to say it was quite a shock. Messy buns, beach waves, and braids are things I miss dearly. You never know a good thing until it's gone. 
I will say having short hair is fun, sometimes. Getting ready is a breeze, headbands look cuter, and it's easy to change your look up. And even though I'm glad I cut my hair, it's a one time thing. I'm in for the long haul of growing it out. I am happy with the 3 month progress I've made; I can even grab the end of my hair into the tiniest ponytail. 
I will say the sadness of having long hair for the summer gets me down, and I've been considering extensions.  I'd be happy to hear any stories if any of you have tried them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment