What A Girl Wants

I'm a girl of wants, what can I say? I am all about finding pieces to enhance my living room look right now. My 70's style sofa, in the perfect grey micro suede, an antique storage chest as a coffee table, and a brass trunk end table, need dazzling accent pieces. Here's what I've been thinking on:


(L to R, top to bottom)
cozy wool pillow in a small herringbone pattern in navy and cream (arhaus)
fun yellow chevron pattern pillow (society6)
paisley patterned plate to corral tiny succulents under my terrarium lamp (anthropologie)
faceted ceramic end table (west elm)
arc lamp in simple silver, probably change shade to black to match other lamp (target)
soft cable knit throw to wrap myself up (free people)
I can't decide if I want to match my existing brass trunk end table with one with a similar finish. So I'm torn between the martini side table (west elm) or two drawer trunk-esq (1stdibs)
patterned accent chair in my favorite accent color: yello (target)

No comments:

Post a Comment