Christmas, Officially


My Dad asked me the other day when did I officially feel like it was Christmas. And while decorating the tree, and listening to Christmas music gives me a healthy dose of holiday cheer, for me, it's watching Charlie Brown Christmas. Every year it gives me the same childlike happiness. I know every "good grief" and every line to Linus' heartfelt meaning of Christmas speech and still I watch intently like I don't know how it all ends. So thank goodness it came on early in the season so I can feel like Christmas has started, officially.


P.S. I'm also a total sucker for tradition, so you know I had to watch this youtube clip immediately after watching the original

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this in ages...now I must add this to my Christmas movie list this year :)

    ReplyDelete