Friday Flick Picks


I am a huge Zach Braff fan. Like many, I fell head over heals in love with Garden State, but I was also a huge supporter of Scrubs. A totally underrated show; and if I wasn't laughing hysterically at J.D. and Turk then I was crying my eyes out about the sick patients in the hospital. It doesn't hurt that I think he's kind of cute either. This movie came out in 2010 and I'm sad to say that I'm just now getting around to watching it. I was completely surprised to see it on Netflix instant too. The movie is so bittersweet, sad, honest, and simple. It is a very good movie, and if you don't mind French subtitles and a smoking, scruffy face Braff than you will happy you gave it a watch.

On another note, new movies are coming out that I REALLY want to see! Rock of Ages, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Magic Mike, and Brave (just to name a few) and hopefully Moonrise Kingdom and To Rome with Love will have wide releases to my small city too!

No comments:

Post a Comment