Friday Flick Picks


Slowly but surely my movie watching schedule is getting back on track. Nothing yet at the theatre, but I'm being patient. Summer movie goodness comes to those who wait. This week it was a Redbox and Netflix Insatnt keeping me going.

I'm not going to waste much time talking about In Time because it wasn't very good. The performances were a little flat and it dragged in places; but for an uneventful Friday night it did the trick. Conan O'Brien's Can't Stop documentary on the other hand was awesome! You guys know my love for documentaries, and this one was so funny and entertaining. I don't watch much late night TV, but when I do Conan is by far my favorite. He has this goofy side I can relate to, and he looks like he's genuinely having a good time on his show. The documentary follows the time NBC, very rudely gave him the boot, and before he started his show on TBS. He decided to put together a variety/comedy act and take it on tour. It was just so cool to see his work ethic and how determined he was to succeed and please everyone. You will laugh and enjoy. I highly recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment