Name That Dress Winner!

First of all I'd really like to thank everyone who commented, tweeted, and blogged on my first contest. It really make me smile to see an 8 next to the comment section of this post.

As luck would have it the dress finally made it onto Anthropologie's website yesterday so I thought their name of the dress would be a good gauge to pick our winner.

I won't keep you in suspense any longer... Congratulations: Autumn!!!!

Her entry was Equestrian Accolades and the name Anthro came up with was Highest Accolades.


Thank you again for playing and I hope to come up with another fun contest sometime soon.


If you're in love with this dress now, check it out here.

*Note: This contest is in no way associated with Anthropologie. I received nothing for blogging about this dress or holding this contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment