A kick in the pants

It's October 8th and what have I been doing with my life?! (I mean that purely rhetorical by the way)

It has been over 2 weeks since my last post and I said I was going to be better at posting too....tsk tsk I am so sorry. I truly love blogging but unlike most of the great blogs I read I don't have the joy of working out of my home and my evenings are spent working on pictures from my weekend job or sitting on the couch with my honey and my dog and then I don't feel like doing anything. So it's a struggle to find the motivation to get on here and share my thoughts.

But I will try again. Please keep the faith my 7 little readers!

So it's fall, the weather is getting cooler, I've already begun to wear a light coat in the mornings, boots on my feet, pumpkin spice lattes are being drunk and a trip to is being planned to a pumpkin patch for next weekend!

Let's also get excited about the hour long Office episode tonight. Jim and Pam's wedding! I have been in their corner since episode one and I can't wait to see how it all comes together tonight.




Since I've been a major slacker after I post this entry I'm coming back to talk about Sept. movies and what's on the cutting board for October movies. As we get closer to the Oscar season more good movies will be making their way to theatres so thank goodness for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment