The Holiday is Upon Us

I was going on about Christmas last week but I need to set my inner holiday calendar right and start focusing on this months holiday-Halloween.

Something about surrounding yourself in the season and putting up decorations always puts a smile on my face. Here are a few treats of Halloween cuteness that need to find their way into your life.
Charlie Brown's It's the Great Pumpkin is the best Halloween movie of all time! I love watching it every year, but the best part is if your anxious to watch it now you don't have to wait; you can find the movie in it's entirety on youtube. I also have a love for nesting dolls and the combination of the two is almost too much cute to handle.
I know some of your dearest friends would love to see this card in their mailbox before the 31st. You can find this card along with many others at Hello Lucky.



Lastly, I love children's books about Halloween. The Big Book of Chills and Thrills has been a book I've been drooling over for a year or two now and I think I might finally break down and get it. It's full of spooky stories, spells, poems, recipes, and Halloween legends. It has that great vintage feel to the illustrations too. The one on the right is a book of Halloween poems I've owned since I was a child.
So start picking your pumpkin, eating handfuls of candy corn and putting the finishing touches on your costume. Halloween is only 19 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment