That's Enough Lady Gaga

I have had up it up to here with this person. I find her ridiculous, non relevant, and an awful singer.

It's no secret my source of news comes from Perez Hilton. I try to read CNN or Huffington Post for more current events, but it's just not the same as the celebrity gossips. But right now I am just about sick of reading Perez because every other post is about her. I don't know if they're BFFs or he's just obsessed but it's starting to get on my nerves and I can't believe she has that many fans that care.

She and Perez took it too far when they posted this picture of her.

I know for a fact Hello Kitty would not want to be associated with this trash.

I say ENOUGH!

(I dislike her so much I'm not even putting a picture of her to go with this post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment