The Rule of Thumb...

Today the movie Gods smiled upon as delivered the much awaited sequel to Boondock Saints.



If you missed out on this 1999 cult classic then change your Netflix queue immediately! I didn't catch onto the phenom until I came to college, 2 years after the fact, and just loved how bad ass it was. It's one of my favorite movies and I highly recommend you watch it.

BUT the best part is several years ago there was all this talk that a sequel would be made. And I'd keep reading stories about it was happening and then it wasn't happening and I basically gave up hope for ever seeing the 2nd installment come to fruition.

Today though I was pleasantly surprised to find one of my favorite pop culture blogs mention the arrival of the trailer.

So watch or re-watch Boondock Saints and then get excited for October 30th- All Saints Day!





PS Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flanery are easy on the eyes, and have cool Irish accents so ladies....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment