Twinkling Lights

I found these lights featured in the Real Simple issue this month and I am loving the quirkiness of some of their Christmas tree lighting alternatives.
You can find all these lights at bronners.com, except for the very top strand in this first picture, they are from Pottery Barn. Though I have already searched the website for the doves and the Chinese lantern ones and can't find them so they've probably sold out but give them a month or two after the holidays and you'll be ready for Christmas 2010.





I do love the traditional small Christmas lights, multi-colored of course, but I think it would be nice to do some in the old school C-9 bulbs. It would look like something straight out A Christmas Story, which we're only one week until the 24 hour TBS marathon begins!




No comments:

Post a Comment