Simple Thoughts


Sorry to have been absent around here this past week. It's just been one of those not much happening, not sure what to write about weeks. I read a quote this weekend on another blog I frequent, "comparison is the thief of joy." I'm sure you've read your share of post from bloggers about wanting to be original, stand out, blog with passion, and do something new and inventive. I'll try not to sound like a broken record here, but I feel like I shouldn't be blogging just to blog. Just because I read a dozen or so amazing blogs, that doesn't mean I need to keep up with them. I don't need to post every day, or do the same thing they're doing. I have to be me. Share good content with you guys when I feel it, when there's something just so awesome that I can't keep it in. So I hope you don't mind I took a few days off and I promise to share more soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment