Nailed It!

The Perfect Pour

Jack-o-lanterns
Who created not one, but TWO, cinemagraphs? This girl! This item on my list has been a tough one to cross off; until now. I watched, and read, many tutorials on how to create a cinemagraph in Photoshop but I could never get it to come out right. Due to the amount of frustration it was causing me, I put completing this project on the back burner until I could find the patience to finish it. But then I read about a new app called Cinemagraph and the world became a shinier, happier place. (I swear my iPhone has changed my life). It took a few attempts to get the right footage, but the app itself is very easy to use. You record a bit of action, isolate the area you want to show motion, and then loop the footage. You can change the speed and direction of the loop, and much like Instagram, Cinemagraph has a variety of filters you can overlay to give it a funky look.

If you're a fan of the ciemagraph trend then you need to download this app and try it out. I'm sure it will be become one of your favorite apps! 


No comments:

Post a Comment