Friday Flick Picks


Making sure I see Bruce Willis movies always falls at the top of my "to-do" list. I love an action movie with a a substantial plot, but this one left me wanting a bit more. It was as interesting idea, but whenever you're dealing with time travel I feel like it creates more questions than answers. JGL is becoming a hot name in Hollywood, and I think he's doing a great job living up to his leading male role, but there wasn't enough to like about his character. Bruce, of course, (and I'm a little biased) brought his tough guy-dry humor action "A" game to this film but I wish he was given more dialogue and more to do. Not a great movie, but good. If you're a die hard (haha) Bruce fan get out and see this movie, or even just a good action flick, it won't disappoint.

Next on my movie radar: The Master (still!) and Argo

No comments:

Post a Comment