Idol Antics

I have an on going love/hate relationship with American Idol. I love watching the amazing-ness of their singing talents, or the laugh out loud train wrecks, and Simon's thoughts on the performances. Everything else I hate. Ryan, Paula, the arguing between the judges, how the contestants hold up their fingers for people to vote, the sappy group songs....I could go on and on.

But last night between Simon and Paula's obvious flirting (ie. her sharpie mustache and their constant whisperings) and that awful singer named Adam, it is making me hate this season more than usual.

This is who Adam reminds me of- Kurt Russell, straight out of the 1980's.












Does anyone else see the resemblance? Too much make up and his hair is overly done. Please people stop voting for him. How can we go on looking at that face?


Seacrest. Out.

(alright, sometimes Ryan cracks me up)

No comments:

Post a Comment