Moving Day


Lots of big and exciting changes are in store for this little apple. I'm kicking the dust off my Lexington roots and moving all the way to Louisville (for those not familiar with the geography, it's only an hour west of where I live now). My boyfriend and I have bought a house! Its in a great neighborhood; close to a lot of local restaurants, shops, and downtown. I sound like I'm on an episode House Hunters, but it really is the perfect little home. I am beyond excited to be starting my life with him, and to decorate the crap out it! So be prepared for lots of 'before' and 'after' shots, DIY projects, and wish lists. So cross your fingers the late August humidity doesn't get the best of me while I move! I can't wait to share my new adventures in a new city! Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment