Making me smile

Hello dear readers! How are things in your world right now? I hope all is well and if you're like me, you're enjoying all this hot weather, resisting all the fall fashion that's making it's way everywhere, having fun with family and friends and making plans to have one last great summer adventure before we give into "non-summer" life.

Here are some of the things I've been up to lately....


Working of course...(image from decor8)



Falling in love with some really cute shoes




Hanging out with friends...




Watching movies; like Marie Antoinette for the first time and ones staring Kate and Leo (go see Inception if you haven't already!)





Soaking up the sun by the pool and loving these vintage bathing beauties in their bathing caps and girdle like suits.


Enjoy the week my dearies!

No comments:

Post a Comment